Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fun, fun, fun..................








I just LOVE family time, it just does our little (ok not so little) family good to spend some good quality time together, with no outside forces pressing on us!! Of course, the fall break now politically correct, for the deer hunt, so yup that's what we were doing, yes I know it very typical for the guys to go, but not our family, we all go!! The kids (aren't we all) had so much fun, we arrived mid afternoon Thursday, and I think we were all excited to go so we quickly unloaded all the 4-wheelers and hopped on and went for our first ride. Well whats kinda funny to me and that is really not a big deal to me, Randy rides a pretty new 4-wheeler, and I well, yay mines probably 20 years old, and to say the least has no shocks, so over the rocks you pretty much get shook like a shake!! LOL OK so Makenna really didn't like getting all shook up. So the next time we went for a ride I went on Randy's and he rode mine, and she slept like a baby!! LOL Only Randy was not to happy, so the next time we were going for a ride he said I feel like one of the kids and want to throw a fit cause I know you need to ride mine but I don't want to ride yours, so I think I'm going to throw myself on the floor and scream and yell!! Yep the sweet wife that I am Yep I laughed at him, and he decided I need a new 4-wheeler!! Yay right I say not in this economy well make due!!

So Randy went out early Friday morning to scout, and when he got back he was pretty excited he saw 4 big bucks not to far from our camp, so we rode most of the day, then Saturday morning he sees only a couple doe, which he was pretty discouraged, then my nephew and his wife and girls came up and spent the day with us, It was wonderful to visit with them and let the kids play they had a blast!! So needless to say we came back we came back Sunday afternoon the boys stayed cause yep you guessed no deer!!
Randy and Jake came back last night and yep still no deer, he is hoping to go back out tonight and Jake wants to go again!!
See this sweet little face?? See what he is doing yep he is the key looser, yep we spent lots of time looking for keys, he is either trying to start the 4-wheeler or putting the keys in his pocket and then of course loosing them somewhere, luckily we found them each time but it took us a couple times to learn to take the keys out when we were done!! LOL
The kids got a lot of entertainment off of this hill that they tried to constantly run up!!

No comments: