Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Refreshed





I so feel like a whole new woman, mom, wife, ready to do it all again!! Friday started our girls weekend, twilight movie, scrapbook weekend. So stinkin much fun!!









So Friday night we went to the movie and it was so stinkin awesome, cause my totally awesome hubby kept the baby so I could enjoy the movie!! (so tell me what did you think of the movie)









The only time we left was to get food or drinks, and church, oh and the girls had to dance, but that another post!!









I'm sad that I didn't get a picture when all of us were together, so in the picture with all of us there is actually 3 of us missing, oh and Makenna, she was sleeping!!









My husband is so amazing, he watched all the kids getting them to everything they had to do through the weekend, and not a single complaint, he just kept saying you need this, just enjoy yourself!! He is awesome and I love him so much, he's the best!!









I'm really excited our sneak peek is up on Kelly's site you can check them out HERE just scroll down a little bit, so stinkin cute, I can hardly wait to see the rest!! Tell me what you think!!









So here is what I got done over the weekend I am very excited I feel like I got a lot done, it was so good to scrap book, I just love this hobby!!

2 comments:

TisforTonya said...

it sounds like a super weekend - I keep threatening that I'm going to do just that and maybe get caught up a little on the scrapbooks and everything...

after the holidays... until then there's too much shopping to be done!

Kasi said...

i love all your LO's! My favorite one is the 2 cool for school. I miss our weekends :(