Friday, January 9, 2009

Birthday Girl!!!

Yay!! So don't get to crazy, my computer is totally whacked, along with all my pictures, which I wanted to post a darling one of my little sweetheart and dedicate a page to her, and now cutestblogontheblock is down so I cant change my retarded back ground, man am I full of problems or what??? What you say...............hummmm, Do you want a list or how about we just don't go there!!

So, Yay for birthday's Merissa Sue is 9 years old today, and I think that it has been pretty stinkin good birthday so far, she wanted desert crepes for breakfast, then we picked her up and took her to pizza factory for lunch where she got her pizza shaped as a 9, so cool!! She has been to activity days and now she is at piano we are going to gag in the bag for dinner then she wants to go see twilight, and her big bowling party tomorrow!! Woo this birthday stuff, man sure wish someone would treat me like that for my birthday!! LOL I'm only one person!! LOL

9 things I love about you!!

1. You are always so happy!!

2. You love to help with Makenna, in fact you are often referred to mommy #2!!

3. You are so smart, no worries in this department!!

4. You always want to make everyone around you happy, if you have something or the last one and someone is freakin out you always either give it to them or share!! Amazing!!

5. You don't complain when I ask you to things for me, you just do it!! LOVE THAT!!!

6. You think before you act!! Finally someone!!!

7. You never complain when I want to try new hair do's and they take FOREVER!!

8. YOU ARE SO GIRLY!! totally rocks!!

9. You Love me!! Thank you sweet girl!!

3 comments:

TisforTonya said...

yay - Happy Birthday to Merissa :)

(nice to see a post!)

Kasi said...

Happy birthday!!!! I'm glad to know you're still alive--just busy as heck I'm sure!

THE KNELL CREW said...

Your new family pictures are so cute! Who took them & where? I love Monica's!