Monday, January 26, 2009

Not impressed




Makenna had her first bites of cereal, and she definitely is thinking its not for her!! So funny I really thought she would love eating. She is so interested when anyone else is eating, but when it came her turn, no thank you, I'll stick to milk!!
She is now rolling all over the floor, says ma ma, and as of yesterday is trying to get up on her knees. It is so fun to watch her, and my sweet children get so excited watching her!!!
Friday was her 6 month old visit, and she is 17 pounds 10 ounces and 26 and a 1/2 inches long, which puts her on the 77Th for her height and 71st for her weight! Man I'm looking at her darling picture and thinking she is so stinkin cute, man I love that little girl!!
So my computer is back to working, we took it in and he added memory and did some other stuff, I have no idea, but it works now and I can post pictures so Im a happy girl!! I would still really like a lap top, they have one at costco for about $6oo. I will have to see how that stacks up to others?? Yay cuz I dont have a clue!! But for now I m a happy girl with my computer!!

3 comments:

Kasi said...

Kev says the one at Costco is a good one, he was thinking of getting it too!

TisforTonya said...

ewww... can't say as I blame her, that rice cereal doesn't look too good to me either :)

Stella said...

Glad to see you back up on the "web". I love to check in on all of my buds!