Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy birthday..............

to you, you live in a zoo, you look like a monkey and you smell like one too!! Ok so yay its my birthday, and yep I totally live in a zoo, I really try not to look like a monkey but I do only have so much to work with, and I do shower every day so I really hope I don't smell too bad!!!
My kids are so sweet, they all filed out the door last night to head to wal-mart and Target to shop for mom, and my sweet Jake is walking out saying, mom I'm going to spend all my money on you, Merissa says well I'm not!! LOL
So Randy said he's walking around the stores with the kids (he took 5) and he said he couldn't find what he was looking for, I m like what, he says you know the dad of the year award!!
On Sunday Randy says to me so you don't want to be a year older huh?? I'm like no, I really don't want to be 35+1 in 2 days, he says why not? I'm like duhhh that's really close to 40, he says whats wrong with 40, I say that is just old!! He really didn't think that was funny (he's 42)
So Jake and Merissa made me eggs and bacon and toast this morning, and were quite proud of themselves, they are so sweet, I have the best kids in the world!!

4 comments:

The Gibsons said...

Happy Birthday. I just love how our kids appreciate us. Hope you have more of a great day. In May I will be 37 I think I will be ok but when I hit 38 I think I will start having issues.

Kasi said...

happy birthday sweetie!!!!!

Renee said...

Hey I just tried to call you - does Randy give you messages! (: Happy Birthday - you'll always just be a little older (thanks for taking one for the team!)

Sherrie said...

Happy Happy Birthady!!! Hey getting older isn't so bad.........but watch those comments about 40!!! Those are fighting words!!! LOL LOL
Sherrie