Thursday, January 29, 2009

So thankful


OK, I know this is going to get a little sappy here, so watch out, and grab that umbrella!!

I just have to let my friends and family know how amazing they are. I feel so blessed to have the most amazing husband in the world, who has stood by me no matter what! When I went on my shopping binges, or scrap book binges, and always so supportive when I need "ME" time, exercise time, or get my hair or nails done, he has just been like you do it you deserve it!! He is the "Best", when I say, Honey I think someone is missing from our family, he has blessed and enriched my life, and I love him with all my heart!!

I have the most awesome, amazing, sweet, special, lovable, darling kids in this world, I am with out a doubt the luckiest mom in the world, they never complain, when it comes time to do their jobs, they just do them, when the baby cries and needs picked up, because I'm helping someone else or making dinner, or talking, she just gets picked up and loved, which to me is the most important, LOVED!! I LOVE my kids!!

To my amazing friends, I love you and feel so blessed and loved, to be apart of your life, and you apart of mine. Thank you for the things you teach me, for the love and kindness, you show me, I am a better person for knowing you and having you apart of my life. Thank you for being there when I needed someone to listen to me, even when you didn't have the time and you took it, because you knew I needed you!! I love you, and thank my heavenly father for you in my life!!

To my family (meaning both sides I wont say in law because you mean just as much) I am so thankful for you, and all you do for us. Your love and kindness and support mean so much to us, it is such a good feeling to know you are there and that you love us. For all the sweet and thoughtful things you do, that are just part of who you are, I will brag, and say for example when Uncle Kenny came up last weekend to watch Jake's last basketball game, he thought nothing of taking 5, yes 5 of my kids from Jake all the way to Colton, to the movie and then stopped and bought ice cream on the way home, not that they didn't get enough treats at the movie!! These are the kinds of things our family does for us we love you, and feel blessed to have you in our lives, We love you!!

Thank you all for being a part of my life no matter how you have touched it, I thank you and love you!!

3 comments:

The Gibsons said...

That was very sweet. You have blessed my life as well. I enjoy talking with you and sometimes like to call just to be picked up when I am down. You can always make me feel better. I hope our friendship can continue to grow. You do have a wonderful family. I am always amazed how you keep it all together.

Kasi said...

I love how positive you are no matter what. Thank you for always reminding me of the good.

gigharborscrapper said...

Jenn, you really are blessed. Money can't buy what you have and so many people don' have it or aren't thankful for the good in their lives.
enjoy,
Valerie