Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wonderful day!!

Well, I do have to say I had an awesome day!! My birthday started actually a couple of weeks ago, when it was Merissa's birthday and my mother-in-law and Randy's grandma and Aunt Glenda surprised me with some fun clothes and a new purse and socks. Teresa Randys sister gave me a card with birthday money!! Then, last Thursday some of my awesome friends took me to dinner to Olive Garden, YUM!! They gave me some fun Bath and Body stuff and cook book and of course some yummy treats!! Then Yesterday started out, with Yummy breakfast made by Merissa and Jake, it was so cute they were just so so excited. Got the kids off to school, and my mom came by and we were visiting and my sister Lisa came by with Tulips and a balloon a card and some birthday money!! Then a wonderful friend of mine took me to lunch and got me some more yummy bath and body. I was only home for less then an hour when another friend Connie came and picked me up and we went to the mall where she bought me another yummy bath and body lotion and took me into Maurice's and got me a darling sweater with a cute lace cami to go under!! Then I spent my birthday money on 2 more shirts and some shoes. Then we left the mall and we went and got some ice cream. Which I then returned home and the kids all yelled surprise and they had made and put up some signs saying happy birthday and wrapped lots of presents for me!! I went and picked up Merissa from dance, talked on the phone to Renee, Sarah and tried to call Sherrie back. Riss and I stopped for a diet coke, and when I got home I fed and put Makenna down for a nap and was told to take a bath, while everyone was making dinner. Randy made me a yummy steak and shrimp and salad, yum! While everyone finished their jobs and got ready for bed I watched biggest looser. Then I got to open my presents, lets see if I can get this right, Jayden wrapped up some (about 7 ) pistachio's and some Jr. mints, then Monica got me a 5 lb weight and a Carmelo, then Merissa got me another 5 lb weight and a large chocolate bar, then Jake got me 2 8 lb weights some new running pants, a ball, and some pink ear phones for my ipod, and a Carmelo, and Randy got me some pants, a shirt, and a running shirt, and Michale rubbed my feet last night!! Yeah Me!! I had such an awesome day, Thank you some much to all of my wonderful awesome friends Husband children I love you all and am some thankful for each and everyone of you and all you did for me to make sure I had a great day!!

3 comments:

TisforTonya said...

sounds like it was the perfect birthday... and hello, you're almost EXACTLY a year younger than me... so no fair feeling old until I've given in!

Renee said...

You make turning 36 sound so good - thank you! Maybe we overdid it with the Bath and Body!! At least you are stocked up now! I especially like that you got chocolate with the running attire!!

Amy said...

Sounds like you had a great birthday day!