Friday, March 6, 2009

17!!!!!









I can seriously not believe that my little girl is 17 years old!! Can I say " Not Fair!!" and "Where the heck did the time go??" I look at this beautiful young lady, and I think to myself, when did this happen?? (and I AM NOT OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE A 17 YEAR OLD) So with out further ado;

The 17 things I LOVE about you!!

1. You are CRAZY!! (and not just a little)
2. You are so HAPPY, you have picked this up from me thank goodness, no depressive tendencies!!
3. You get so EXCITED, everything is new and exciting to you!
4. You have FUN, no matter what you are doing you make it fun!!
5. You will rub my back for me, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!! (LOVE THAT)
6. You are so willing to HELP, you never complain you just do it!!
7. You never talk back to me, OK can I say she is a girl, and a teenager, yep, and no back talk!! Amazing, I know!!
8. You do what is asked of you, no WHY, or HOW COME!!
9. You rub my feet, yep after those long runs, heaven right here on earth!!
10. You are ENTHUSIASTIC, you are so pumped about life, I love it!!
11. You talk to me, yeah, I know not very typical!!
12. You are a horrid liar, thank goodness!!
13. You never do anything half way, you put so much into whatever you are doing!!
14. I LOVE who you are becoming, I can see glimpses of the woman to come, and I like who I see!!
15. You are doing so awesome in school, I am so proud of how hard you work to get good grades!!
16. You play games with me, I am so glad that we can play together!!
17. You LOVE your Heavenly father, and want to do whats right, even though its hard, you do it any way!!
I am so blessed to have as my daughter, and even more because you are one of the most amazing people I know. I love you sweet girl!!

1 comment:

Kasi said...

I cannot believe she is 17!!! Jenn, you ARE too young! She is gorgeous, and you have so many reasons to be proud of her. Good job with that one momma!