Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy birthday Jayden











Happy Birthday my sweet boy!! 5 years old, such a big boy. You have been so excited for today!! It's finally here!!! YAY!!!Keeping with tradition I'm going to start with the;

5 things I love about you!!

1. Your laugh, it is so infectious, I cant help but laugh right along with you!

2. You find joy in everything!! And you want to share it!!

3. Your curly hair, although it seems to be disappearing, which makes me sad!!

4. You do what I ask, meaning you listen. Thank you it makes my job as a mom so much easier!

5. That you are my little buddy, you want to always go with me! Thank you

I love you so much Jayden and feel so blessed to be your mom.

These are a few pictures from birthdays starting at 2, 3, 4, and then from November, I will post more birthday pictures later!!

1 comment:

The Gibsons said...

Jaden (sp?) is so cute. I love those bright blue eyes. I can't believe how fast they grow up. Sometimes it is not fair as a mother especially all that we do for them.