Saturday, March 7, 2009

So sad....













My sweet little Monica, has a big boo boo!! At school on Wednesday, last recess she was running and one of the big play ground balls went right in front of her and she tripped over it, and yep, BAM!! She face planted it right into a concrete bench!! How horrid is that!! The side of her face is so swollen. It about breaks your heart every time you look at her, its almost like you can feel her pain. I called the doctor after I picked her up, and they said to just keep ice on it, her poor little nose dripped blood till about 8:30 that night, I was kinda freaked out about that. She was so good about keeping ice on it, for like 2 days she walked around with ice in her baggy!!
She had a well check already scheduled for Friday, so the Dr. checked her all out, he said that her nose looked straight as far as he could tell through all the swelling but to look good at it when the swelling goes down, that they have about a 10-12 day window!! Encouraging!! He did think that she probably got a hair line fracture under her eye, but nothing they can do!



So what do you think about what I have been up to?? I have been having a ton of fun messing with all the digital scrapping!! I know, I know I swore I wouldn't go digital, and I wont, but I have to tell you I will do both, and combine the 2 alot. You see with Makenna it is almost impossible to try to scrap, traditionally that is, but I can hold her and play on the computer!!
So I was working on the page of me pregnant, and Jake comes and looks at what I'm doing, and he totally takes a double take and is all like, Mom holy crap that's not your tummy is it, and I'm thinking ummm is that my face on someone Else's body, ummm no, that would be me, huge stomach and all!!
And I 'll end you on a picture of my crazy kids, or part of them any way!! LOL

1 comment:

Renee said...

Honestly how do you have 7 kids and not have stretch marks all over your belly! Very cute pages, by the way - you picked this up quick - nice job!!