Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Poor Monica

So I guess when it rains it pours, Monica's face is finally looking better, unfortunately she came home from school on Tuesday with a fever and by Tuesday night she was throwing up, (by the grace of a loving heavenly father I was at young women's with Michale, Whew dodged that one) Sorry babe!!


Then that made her miss Wednesday school which is probably only they second day she doesn't want to miss, which of course was mom's and muffins, so I saved my muffin and got her one, and ate it at home with her. Thank goodness it was weigh in day (down another pound, Happy dance, OK how many bonus, points do I get for that) Anyway I think she will be good for tomorrow which is another day she doesn't want to miss, the whole first grade has been practising for a program for us and she has been so worried if she will be better, I'm pretty sure she'll be good to go tomorrow!!



So I took these pictures of her nose on Sunday, that was probably the peek of the bruising, everyday since then it has started to look better, and feel better, the only place it is still pretty sore is under her eye where the Dr. thinks she got the hair line fracture!



When we came home from church on Sunday she told me that she wishes she didn't go, cause she got so sick of telling people what happened, then Merissa pipes in and says yeah, me too, cause pretty soon Monica was saying ask Merissa, I'm sick of telling it!! LOL

OK so Merissa's do is super easy today but, I love it cause it looks great and takes all of about 2 minutes to do, we got the idea from HERE, I love this blog because she keeps it real, don't get me wrong if I have the time I love doing a big ol' do but man when I don't, I still gotta do hair, and these are great she tells you how long what you will need and the are easy peasy!! LOVE that!! And the awesome bonus is she is having an awesome giveaway so go check her out!!

OK so I know its not a great picture of her but I couldn't resist, I will get some better ones, but this is what you get for now!! My little tweetie!!

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

Ahh poor Monica, it still looks like it hurts....I absolutly LOVE Merissa's hair she looks so grown-up!!I called you back today, call me back.....we need to catch up.
Sherrie

The Gibsons said...

Poor thing. It made my eyes water looking at her bruise. Hope your having a fun spring break and enjoying your kids.