Sunday, March 8, 2009

Is it just my kids???


OK, all through dinner, yes, dinner, my wonderful children (meaning Jake and Michale) totally gave me a tutorial on the art of farting silently!! So like when you are in school, and you have to fart really bad, you can just let er rip with out anyone knowing it was you. I don't think I have laughed so hard in quite some time. I know I shouldn't have laughed because all it did was serve to encourage their actions, but my goodness they were giving the whole version, not an abridged version, with actions and all. Merissa needles to say quickly finished her dinner and got out of their a.s.a.p.!! Not really her topic of choice, you know as that she doesn't fart!!

So I learned that if you are siting at your desk, you slowly and inconspicuously lift one cheek so that the air flows freely creating no sound!! Oh my word cant believe I'm writing this on my blog!! Jeesh what is blog coming too!! Hopefully no one was offended, but honestly, I hear about these things more often then I care to even think about!!

3 comments:

The Gibsons said...

ROFL...I asked my older boys about this and they are totally agreeing with what your kids said. I had no idea.

THE KNELL CREW said...

Okay I have read this a couple of times now and I think I have stopped laughing long enough to say... thanks for making my day! I guess I am a little crued but I think this topic always can bring a laugh or two! :)

Renee said...

You're how old and just now learning this trick - wow girly girl there is so much to teach you! (: