Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lots of hair!!


































Well, my little sweetie got her first tooth yesterday, she is by far my oldest to get teeth, but she is my best to not be biting me, when shes eating. The other bottom tooth is going to be in, in

a day or two!!

Here is a couple more hair do's for ya. The bad thing about Merissa's do is that it took FOREEVVEEERRRRR, I mean like almost an hour!! (good thing it was Sunday) But there was also a bright side, we left the braids in all night and took them out the next morning, and waalaa a new hair do in about two seconds, add a head band and your done!! So thus your day one do Here, she did 4 braids on the top, I did 6. I also think this do would be darling in 2 buns on the sides with braids on top weaved!!

I started Monica's do with mostly this, the only change I made was to do half up half down and curled all the down. Then did knots across the top and pulled them back into her pony!!

Monica's, second do I just kinda made up, cause lets be honest, Merissa's do was so easy that I wanted another easy do. So I divided the hair in half long ways like doing half up half down, then with the top half, I parted it down the middle then did pony's on both sides, then did like an x just twisting from the top pony's crossing over to the other corner, then put it into the buns, curling the hair down, very cute very easy!!

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

OK, my day is complete.........finally some "Jenn do's"!!! LOL They look great and from the look of the girls faces they loved it too.
Sherrie