Tuesday, February 24, 2009

check this out............




OK, so I have been totally playing with a couple of pictures since Jenn, taught me a few things and I am so stinkin excited, I don't think I will send another picture to be printed with out a few adjustments ever again. I am so excited by it all, its just like a gray haze is lifted off, my pictures. I think the saddest part is that you totally don't even realize it until you see the difference and then its like.............Whoa!! All up in your face like!! Bam!!
(OK that's
creepy now I sound like my kids)
OK, so tell me what you think, pretty cool huh??

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Awww your two stinkers!!! I love their smiles!!!! What were you doing to get those faces. And their hair is exactly the same color!!How did that happen?? LOL
Sherrie