Sunday, February 8, 2009

Rambling

So funny, I was thinking that when you get in a habit of getting on the computer and posting, you do it and get it done, but when other things get in the way then whatever you were going to say kinda gets forgotten, or thrown to the way side!!
How cute is my little baby girl?? Look at her up on her knees, I just want to freeze time, you cant do that don't grow up!! Yet I relish in each of her new accomplishments, its so fun to see what she is going to do next! It just seems like she went mobile so fast, she started really rolling and then bam up on her knees, and even though she doesn't do a full on crawl, she pushes forward and gets where she is going!!

OK I know these pictures dont show the do' off great, but I think it is so cute. I got the idea from Here, I think you have to scroll down to wimpy hearts # 1, but because Monica's hair isn't wimpy, we did 4 hearts, I thought it was way cute!! There are so so so many cute Valentines hair do's right now, I am loving trying them!!

I was so super proud of my sweet Jake yesterday. He runs with me, mostly every day that I run, well yesterday we did our long run and we went 10 and a half miles. Now this is by far the furthest he has ever run. He never complained, he just kept on running. I am just so super excited to have him run with me, and I know he was excited about running that far too!!

2 comments:

Kasi said...

CUTE KIDS. Way to go running again! That's so amazing, I am so jealous. My good friend out here wants me to run a 10K with her this summer. I would like to attempt it, but we'll see if I can actually find the time to really get in shape.

gigharborscrapper said...

I am so jealous, I am lucky just to brush Victoria's hair!! But I guess it is good, I have always been terrible at hair so if she wanted it all cute I wouldn't be able to do it!!
This is going to make such a cute page!!