Friday, February 20, 2009

Girls night









Last night was girls night, we were celebrating Renee's birthday, so we got to go to dinner first, Olive Garden, so yummy!!




I learned so awesome things to do with my pictures, Thanks Jenn, you rock!! Check her out HERE, she's awesome, now don't die cause I'm not converting but, I could really do a little of this, yep this page you see is digital!! Crazy I know, I totally felt like I was cheating on my scrap book stuff!! But there again Jenn totally went over the whole thing and told me what to do, she is totally awesome at the whole digital scrap booking thing. We totally fixed all the pictures in, this scrap book page which totally stokes me, because they look so much better!! It just amazes me what a few little clicks can do!!




So check out my sweet little baby girl, is she totally not just the cutest little sweetie you have ever seen????? WELL, isn't she?? I knew you would agree!! Just look at her, she is so growing up, 7 months tomorrow, hmmmmmmmmm maybe I will have to dedicate a post to her tomorrow!! Any way, look at her, she is totally up on her knees, then she lunges forward and scoots, then gets back up on her knees and goes for it again!!
OK are these 2 girls not just the cutest, if my camera is sitting there, she will grab it and I will go home with tons of pictures of her, well I sat and watched her and livie totally ham it up, it was so stickin cute I just loved it!!

4 comments:

The Gibsons said...

I can't believe your baby is becoming mobil. She is a doll. I do like your digital layout. Every now and again I think about doing it too so I am not so overwhelmed but then don't. I will have to have you show me how to do it.

Sherrie said...

I LOVE the page!!! Way to go. Now you need to show me!!!(please);)
Glad you got to get a girls night, how fun!!! I'm still waiting for a hair do...........LOL
Sherrie

Sarah said...

You are going to be converted...you just wait. Thanks for a fun night, and who is that stinking cute girl with crazy Renee?

Renee said...

What great pictures! Thanks for always being fun and loud, especially in restaurants. By the way. Sarah - that little girl is my protege.