Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Heart hair day 2




Ok, I am so loving how this one turned out, so so so cute!! Its a little more time consuming than I realized, because the only thing I would do different is curl the back of their hair, other wise this is my favorite so far!! This hair brought to you by "Girly Do's", check it out for step by step instructions!!
I'm really kinda freaked out about next school year, I can just hardly believe that Jake is going to intermediate, wow, 6Th grade, changing classes, that much closer to girls, and all that madness. The 5Th graders went down and checked out the school a couple of days ago, and we had to fill out all his registration papers, and I'm just kinda feeling like it is just going to fast! So I'm really enjoying running with him, it just gives us such an awesome opportunity to spend some good ol' quality time together. He is doing so good, I'm so proud of him.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Okay even the tomboy in me has to admit that one is freakin cute! Can your girls teach me some patience?? I can't even sit that long to fix my own hair!

Sherrie said...

too cute!!! I bet your girls are LOVING the attention from these "do's"!! I like to check your blog daily to see what they have next!!
Sherrie
P.P. I have a bag of "loot" for you!!!