Sunday, February 15, 2009

Heart hair day # 6










Ok here it is, our final day of hearts. The girls picked what they wanted, and this is it! Origanlly they both wanted different hair, but Monica got hers done first, and Merissa liked it, so thats what she wanted!! We got our idea from HERE, They loved it, but I didnt really have time to curl their hair, but because of their natural curl, it looked pretty good. I would have prefered a little more curl though!! I know, I know it was Saturday and I should have had plenty of time, but alas, no time here!! Jake and I ran 12 miles, then we had to hurry and get ready because we had visitors coming!! YAY, Grandma and great grandma, and Aunt Glenda, and Uncle Kenny! So thus no curls!! I still loved it though, and their hair was a big hit with everyone. And of course the girls were eating it up!!
Aunt Glenda arrived with 7 gifts in tow, and of course everyone was way excited!! We sure will miss Great Grandma, and Aunt Glenda when they go, maybe then we can talk Grandma Taylor to come stay with us for a few days!!




No comments: