Friday, February 13, 2009

Heart hair day # 5


This has been so, so, so, much fun! I have been having the time of my life, doing the girls hair. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that's been loving it!! (wink, wink) And now I feel the pressure to do something totally fabulous tomorrow, and I have no idea what! (gasp)
So for Monica's "do", I went HERE , and if you scroll down a little you will see where people sent in pictures of their hair hearts anyway you will see part way down Monica's "do"!!
Merissa's "do" was kind of a spin off of yesterday, except I added a another heart, so double hearts into a little bun!!





1 comment:

Sherrie said...

So, So, cute!!!! I LOVE the look on their face!! Just a little proud of their do!!! OK, whats next..............I will be back tomorrow!!
Sherrie