Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ahoy matey

The kids have been driving us nuts wanting to go to pirate island pizza (probably because Randy told them he would take them a few weeks ago), s0 Monday when the kids were out of school we took them. The place was crazy busy, but it was SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO cool. They had to have spent a fortune on the atmosphere, but it totally worked it was so neat!! The kids were so stoked, they were bouncing off the walls the whole time we were there. They had a variety of foods, of course alot

of pizza, but alot of other things too!! Of course it was on the high side, if you took one look at the place, inside then you would know why. Then of course the kids want you to unload your whole paycheck on tokens, to get a 100 tickets that they get a toy that maybe cost a quarter, but I guess you cant think of it like that. The kids had fun and that is what is important. Some good family time!!

3 comments:

TisforTonya said...

I'm still putting off our visit... maybe for a birthday since 3 are coming up next month? Looks fun!

The Gibsons said...

Ok I must be out of it. I have never heard of Pirate Pizza before. Where on earth is it because I would love to take my kids. It looks like a lot of fun. Every Thursday I take one of the kids out on a date and I am sure they would want their turn to be there.

Sherrie said...

Hey I'm glad you all had fun but.............where's the hair do's!!!! LOL LOL
Sherrie