Monday, February 2, 2009

So sweet



There is nothing that tugs at your heart more then when your sweet little 2 year comes up to you and puts his arms around you and says "mommy I love you" and gives ya a big ol' smackin kiss!! And to make it even sweeter, said child is the terror of the house, the one and same who walked up behind Jayden armed with a metal Tonka truck and hit him in the head, for no apparent reason at all. So my thought is this; Heavenly father gives us these sweet experiences, to keep us from killing them for the second experience!


I don't think I could give this child away without paying someone!! LOL Not that I would even think about giving him away, that sweet angel!! I figure he is just keeping me good and tested for my kids to all hit the teen years, and the wonderful things we will go through, but I'm sure that will give me plenty of things to talk about in the future, as of now I'm trying to deal with one wild 2 year old, and just trying to make it through him!!
Oh the little joys of life!!

2 comments:

THE KNELL CREW said...

It makes me smile when I read all the life experiences that you have with your little ones because sometimes I think that my little ones are the only ones that create crazy things... that is what keeps us on our toes :) talk to you later!

The Gibsons said...

I have moments like that everyday. Those sweet moments are the most cherishable. The bad ones make me get greyer even quicker. Sweet children.