Sunday, February 22, 2009

She's still mine.........









Isn't she just stunning??? OK you don't have to answer, cause yep, I know she is!!! She went to preference last night, she asked a very nice boy in our ward. They are friends and he kept getting asked by a girl he didn't want to go with, so he kept bugging her to ask him, so he wouldn't have to go with the other girl. So she decided to ask him. She saved up a bunch of news papers and shredded them in the shredder, then went to his house while he was in church (where she should have been), threw the paper all over his room hid a bunch of his stuff, put Vaseline all over the door handles and his game controls.
Then he called me on Tuesday and asked if he could return some of Michale's stuff!! LOL, Anyway I said yes one catch though, you cant do her room because she shares with her little sisters and they will be the ones to clean it all up, but you can do her truck, he wanted a key and he was off. Boy did he get her back, her threw all the paper all over her truck put Vaseline all over her steering wheel, her mirrors, her door handle, blinkers, shifter, needless to say it was a mess!! But you get what you give!! LOL
They started their day here, at 7:30 for breakfast, I made them waffles with strawberries and whip cream, eggs, sausage and bacon. Then they went up to the Dixie rock and went hiking, then he had to be home at 11:30 to go to a meeting. Then they met back up at 6:00 where I tortured them with a ton of pictures and off they went to dinner and the dance, I must say I was proud of her, I told her midnight and she was home at like 11:30. She had tons of fun!!
OK her hair (Sherrie) I put corn rows across the top saving the bangs out to go across, then pulled half up, then did an upside down knot, so the hair would be like a water fall down her back, then we just did tons of spiral curls layer upon layer, and TONS of hair spray!! She was gorgeous!! But she's still mine!! (for now anyways)

3 comments:

THE KNELL CREW said...

Okay Jen I have two questions... when are you getting your license to do hair and where were you when I was trying to find stylists for my salon that had as much passion for hair as you do? These hair do's are awesome! When you get some free time (lol) you'll have to persue that. ;) Talk to you later!

Sherrie said...

AHHHH Jenn, she looks stunning!!! I love the dress,hair and well her!!! I would have loved to have seen your face ...........you have every reason to be very proud!!! And you tell her I am VERY proud of her for being home on time!!! I'll tell you what I can sure wait for my girls to go their first dances I would be a nervous wreck!!!
Sherrie

The Gibsons said...

She is beautiful. I know where to come when Sloane goes to dances. You better still be around. Cause there is no way I can do her hair. I am glad she had a good time at the dance.