Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Heart hair day 3

OK here is day 3, and yes they LOVE it when people say things about their hair. Let me set something straight, yes some "DO's" take awhile, but for the most part I can get both of their hair done in 20 minutes to a half hour, some more intricate take longer but then the other gets a less time consuming "do"!! I know, I know, what you are thinking now, holy cow that much time..........let me tell ya I love the time I spend doing my girls hair, its bonding time, they talk to me about stuff cause we have the time, they have my attention, so yes I LOVE this time with them, and as a bonus they feel good about them selves because they look cute, and they feel cute and that's half the battle!! This do comes from HERE, I did add the little heart that is closer to the forehead, I just did a knot backwards towards the head, then twisted the hair around and then shaping it into a heart then put a rubber band around the bottom and then adding it to the pony. The had to have an up do today because of Supper Steppers and this one was pretty quick, and they loved the addition!!
Colton just doesn't get all the pictures of the girls hair, so he wants me to take pictures of him and then he actually turns backwards so that I can take a picture of the back of his head, uh......no thanks bud turn around!!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I just came over to say thanks for posting my button on your blog! But in the process I discovered a true hair junky! You should create some of your own ideas. Even if you don't want to create your own hair blog, you should create them and just send us hair bloggers some picts. I know I am always looking for new ideas--and you seem very creative in the hair department!

And all that with seven kids! You must be wonder woman! I'm worn out with five!

thanks again
Mindy
www.cutegirlshairstyles.blogspot.com