Sunday, February 15, 2009

No more Hearts!!



Ok so the girls are SSSSSOOOOOO done with the hearts!! They have been so good about me doing their hair all up in hearts (not like I don't do their hair anyways) But the hearts were fun!! So last night they said they DID NOT want hearts, so we went through the hair sites and Monica decided on This, which I LOVED, I just think her hair looks so dang cute all up! And it is so fun doing it so dang cute!! Merissa decided on this, we just tweaked it a little by only doing 4 pony tails and leaving it down the back and curling it all in the back and the ponies hanging down the back!! It looked so cute!!
Ok Colton is totally the funniest kid in the world, so every day when I have been taking the girls pictures, he keeps wanting to have his picture taken, and he stands back words of course because the girls do, so I can get a picture of his hair, I always tell him to turn around, well this time I just took the picture, he was so cute, and so proud, nice hair bud!!!






3 comments:

The Gibsons said...

ok Jen your daughters hair is adorable. I am so uncordinated when it comes to this stuff. Sloane asked me to do her hair something cute and it turned out horrible so I took it out. You need to teach a class. I don't know how you find the time either. It just darn right amazes me.

Katie said...

I love all the cute HAIR!!!!!
I can't believe you have the patience. I am a long way off before I get into that. She still doesn't have enough hair.
But when it comes time, I am coming back to your blog.

Sherrie said...

Tell Colten....well whisper to Colten I like his do best!!!
He He Sherrie