Monday, February 9, 2009

Heart hair









Ok so this morning I old the girls that it is officially, "Heart Hair week", meaning everyday this week, time permitting we will be doing heart hair styles!! So to start us off this week we have the puffy heart, I got the "DO" from HERE, the only thing I did different, is where you start the heart at the top of the head, I started with one instead of 2 rubber bands and then split that in half and to do the puffy braid around, hopefully that makes sense, but once you look at the other I think you will see the difference!! Anyway I think it is so cute, I'm so loving all these heart hair styles, and the girls love it too!!

Merissa told me that the lunch lady at school always wants to see her hair, and always asks how long it takes and how early we got up to do it. Kinda funny, she of course just giggles and giggles!! Such a girl.

Ok so when we were taking pictures of the girls hair, Colton is saying, Mom take picture me, take picture Colton! So funny, so here is my little man too!!

4 comments:

Kasi said...

okay I want to know the same thing the lunch lady did--how early do you get up to do this??

I can't wait for the day in the far distant future when Emily's hair graduates from her thin toddler hair to hair with a little more substance!

TisforTonya said...

we did the "other" heart hair from that site last week... of course, with M's hair it kept loose and needed a few bobby pins to keep it in shape...

looks great!

THE KNELL CREW said...

These styles are so cute! I just wish I had a crew of early risers to do them! :)

Renee said...

Once again - "Mom of the Year" goes to you!! Those are cute. I told Hayden to look at Merissa's hair everyday to find the hearts and tell me about it! Now if I could just get Lauren to sit maybe I could get half a heart!