Thursday, February 12, 2009

Heart hair day 4




OK so I forgot to take pictures this morning so I was pretty nervous of what their hair would look like
after all day. So I was very excited to see how great it still looked after all day! They did different DO's today, Merissa's, I got from Here, I think you need to scroll down a little, I think it was titled heart attack # 2, I love to go to this site because she has really cute hair styles and they are all like 15 minutes or less, and they are easy! So check it out she has some way cute valentine do's!!

Monica's style comes from HERE, the post is down a little so scroll down to hearts take one. I also did this last week with hearts on both sides instead of just the one, and that is way cute too!! I love this site also, because I think it is one of the easiest sites out there, and you can find a wealth of information on her site!!


Merissa Told me that her teacher even took a picture of her hair today!! How cute is that??






1 comment:

Sherrie said...

AWWWW!!! so cute!!!! OK, I can't wait for the GRAND FINALE!!!Tomorrow is V-Day!! I am going to be so sad if you stop doing hearts. Is there a four leaf clover??? I KNOW you can do one of those!!! Hmmm whats next??? Till tomorrow.......
Sherrie