Thursday, August 21, 2008

1 Month



Yep, she is one month old today, seems kinda crazy, that one month ago I was meeting this little princess for the very first time, falling in love all over again, filling another hole in my heart I never new was there!!
This is my Mom and Dad, Makenna's grandparents, she is meeting her grandpa for the first time. He said she gave him a big ol' smile, which I didn't even get to see, nor has she done another! Go figure!!
Jayden Is loving school, and Colton is having a hard time adjusting to why his brother is gone for a couple hours a day! All he does is ask "pickem up Jayden, school". He is so cute (a terror but a cute one) the way he talks, I just love listening to him, and the kids are always trying to get him to say something crazy!
I started back to weight watchers last night and so far so good today, lol today anyway! One day at a time right?! Good today then good tomorrow! I really want to get back to where I was!

1 comment:

Kasi said...

Holy cow! 1 month already? I can't believe Ben is almost 4 months. Don't you just LOVE having a baby in the house? She is sooo cute!