Friday, August 8, 2008

School..........




Ok, I know I really do love having my kids home from school, I love summer, I love my kids being home, but I am ready to send them back!! They have started fighting among themselves and it is ready to drive me insane, with the new baby and all I am just thinking ok lets go back get you out of the house, and we can all return to some kinda routine, not that I'm a big routine kinda person cause heaven forbid I am not but some normalcy please!! We go back on Tuesday, then Jayden goes back to preschool on the 18Th a week later!!


Makenna is as sweet as ever, I swear I can almost see her grow in her sleep!! My only complaint, I wish she would sleep a little longer at night, we are up about ever hour to hour and a half, and I am tired!! But besides that she is the sweetest thing ever!!
My little Colton, loves to go shimen (swimming) He is so fun to watch just jump in the pool, he comes up just grinning away!!

1 comment:

Renee said...

I am ready for school too!! The arguing seemed to increase throughout the summer - although the house will be quiet with Hunter starting kindergarten! Good luck on getting more sleep - you looked great (as always) today when I saw you!!!