Tuesday, August 26, 2008

5 weeks





Isn't she just the cutest little baby
girl ever!! She is just looking so much older it is just crazy!! She is starting to sleep better, and every once in awhile she goes to sleep in her car seat and will sleep for close to 3 hours, not very often but it has happened!! These were taken on Sunday, she was in her church clothes and I couldn't resist taking some pictures of her!!
Jayden needed a scrap book page for school, they display it on his day that he brings snack or does show and share, any number of things, so yep my first page since I have had the baby. I got to go hang out with my friends and get golden spoon, and my sweet darling baby chose that night to do one of her sleep for about 3 hours in her car seat!! It was wonderful!! So here is the page I did!

2 comments:

Katie said...

That baby so so pretty!
And her dress is gorgeous! Where can I find one of those for m baby girl!?

Amy said...

What a cutie she is! She keeps looking sweeter and sweeter every time I see a pic. I want to come visit soon. Lloyd won't let me come by myself so I may have to bring a small girl or two. If so I'm sure they will have so much fun playing with the little Colton and Makenna. Miss You!!