Monday, August 18, 2008

Jayden's first day







Jayden was so excited to start school today, I didn't have
to ask twice (like I usually do) for him to go get dressed. He asked do I get to wear my new clothes, I told him yep, and he was off and came back all dressed!! Yay Jayden!! When we got to his school, he got a little nervous and asked if I was going to to stay with him, I told him I was going to take him in and help him find Miss Stephanie, he asked again if I was going to stay with him and I said Jayden I'm going to walk in with you and take a picture of you and Miss Stephanie and he says my teacher Miss Stephanie at my old school? Yep one and the same, then he was good with it, he walked right in took some pictures and off he went to play Lego's with some other kids!!
Colton was asleep when we took Jayden in so I just left him in the car with Randy, when he woke up he was very upset, where Jayden go? He is at school we will got get him in a little bit. Get Jayden NOW!! Ok Colton we will get him in a few minutes, then of course he wouldn't leave me alone until we went to get Jayden!!
Makenna, is getting so big, so fast it is so crazy to put an outfit on her one day then the next time its to small!! She is doing better with her sleeping now her first little stretch at night she will go about 3 hours, then she goes to her usual hour and a half wake up!!
Well I started running on Thursday, it was pretty hard Jake asked me "mom when you ran your marathon was it hard?" "Yes, Jake it was hard but I felt really good the whole time!" "Mom, how do you feel right now?" "Jake, right now I feel worse then at anytime in the whole marathon!" But it has gotten better, we ran 1 and a 1/2 miles that first day then we ran Saturday, and we went 2 and a 1/2, then we went again today, and we ran 3 and a 1/2, its definitely not easy but its so not as hard as it was that first day!!

No comments: