Thursday, August 14, 2008

Their done!!!!!

I am so excited, I think I checked a million times in the last 2 days, but they are done and oh my gosh they are so dang cute, so tell me which ones you like best, I just love them all!! I'm hoping this link will take you right to them and then you can do the slide show!!


Here are a few more pictures, third day of school for the kids, and I finally trapped Michale to get some pictures of her. She had to go early the first day so I didn't get any on her first day, so I got her yesterday!! All of the kids are loving being back in school! I miss them, but then I love having them home!!
Here's another of our sweet princess, even Colton now says Mommy I hold it princess!!

3 comments:

Renee said...

Yeah!!! They are done and sooo cute!! I love the one with the kids stacked on each other and you look and there is little Makenna on top!! She did awesome - they look great- it was worth the wait!!

Kasi said...

OH. MY. GOSH!!! They are soooo stinkin' cute!!!! My favs are the ones of all the kids (pretty much all of them!) and the ones of you and Makenna. They are gorgeous!

Amy said...

Oh Wow what a decision!! I'd have to say I love C05 and J04. But really I love them all! Good luck choosing!!