Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Second day!!


Yesterday when I picked the kids up from school Monica was the first to come out. I watched her walk down the sidewalk looking for me, then she saw me, her little eyes just lit up, it was so sweet, then she broke into a run and ran right into my arms, I picked her up and swung her around, I swear that my heart was going to burst right inside my chest, as my sweet little girl told me how much she loves me and how much she missed me!! I love you with all my heart sweet little Monica!!
Here's a second day of school picture, sorry its so bad, I just realized that one of my kids touched the lens with yucky hands, its clean now tho! (not that it helps now)
Ok I'm so disappointed, Makenna's pic's arent up on the photographers site yet, she did say on their she is really behind! So I'm hoping it will be soon!!

No comments: