Tuesday, August 12, 2008

They're gone













So we started getting ready for school yesterday. Of course with 3 girls thee was much prep time needed, you know we had to figure out what they were all going to wear, then of course how they wanted their hair, then you cant forget polishing nails and toes, well my girls all love those little press on nails, so that's what all the girls went with this year!! So then everyone got showered then, they layed in bed having a very hard time trying to get to sleep!!






So this morning I got up early to suprise them with their favorite breakfast, crepes! They were almost to excited to even eat. So they all got their planned outfits on, hair done and in the car right around 8:30 to get their a little early since I have 3 classed to find and of course tons of pictures to take!! They all looked so dang cute, they were so excited!! All Colton keeps saying is where did Jake go, where's Monica, Rissy in school? So dang cute!!




Here's a few more pic's of my little princess it just is going by so fast, she is 3 weeks old yesterday can you believe that? Just crazy! Anyway I want to say a few thank you to you all for all that you have done for myself and Makenna and our little family. First thank you Renee and Jenn for Dinner and getting dinners into us after we brought Makenna home, it helped so much, and they darling outfits!! Thank you Kasi for the gift certificate to shop and the darling dresses, Thank you Katie for the burp clothes and scrapbook stuff, Thank you Melinda, Stue, and Stella for the over flowing box of darling baby stuff! Thank you Sherrie for the darling bow (the one she is wearing in the pic's) and the awesome little bracelet, I love them. Thank you to my awesome mother in law, who has done so much which the latest is a bouncie seat. Thank you to my sister in law and Shelbi who already did so much at my baby shower, and then when they came to visit brought more!! To anyone I forgot, I'm sorry I thank you too!!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Cute pictures! - you can tell Makenna is a Taylor - she looks just like you guys!! Yeah - first day...And you will love Mrs. Woods for Monica! She is awesome! I am glad Hayden and Merissa get to share a teacher again too!!

Kasi said...

Jenn I love how much you're blogging! I love Makenna's dark hair--where did that come from?!
I am so excited (and sad) for Daniel's first day of school next week!