Thursday, April 2, 2009

Go Jazz!!
























We had such an amazing weekend. I guess I should start from the beginning. Obviously it was just Randy's birthday and he has talked none stop about going to salt lake to watch a Jazz game, so I got this brilliant idea to surprise him, tickets were sold out on ticket master so i went to the exchange and found some tickets. So I called my mother in law and she said that her and Kenny would come up and watch the kids. So I ordered the tickets, got on price line (my nephew walked me through it) we got a great deal on a room at the Hilton. I get that paid for, Randy comes home, walks in the house, looks at me and says what did you buy from ticket exchange, yep he looked at our account (little stinker) but needless to say he got very excited!!
So we left Friday night, got up there pretty late but it was so nice just to visit. We slept in as late as Makenna would let us, then headed off to cabela's, spent a few hours there went to Ikea, went to dinner, then headed off to the game, it was a blast, Randy was so excited, it was so much fun watching him!! Makenna did awesome, I was pretty worried about the noise but she actually slept through 2 quarters!! We ended our weekend Sunday morning at the Grand America for brunch, oh my word can you say the word AMAZING!! It was so so yummy, I still can hardly believe the food they had. We had a great weekend!!

No comments: