Friday, April 10, 2009

So excited!!!

OK so my awesome friend who is also an awesome photographer, took the CUTEST, and I mean the CUTEST, pictures of my darling little MaKenna, check them out here, she is so awesome!! They turned out so so so cute!! The best part she has my sneak peek up already!! Makenna is so darling in these shots, I of course cant wait to see more, but can now wait more patiently now that I've seen a few! Yay!! So check her out let me know what ya think. Jen is also running a great special right now, I think if you book this month its free sitting fee, not sure exactly but scroll down and you can see!!
Also, today I got to watch Jake and Merissa run, and Merissa goes onto district in the 400 meter, I was so proud of her, she just turned on the speed at the end, she did awesome!! Great job baby girl!!

1 comment:

kellbell said...

ahhh so cute :0 although Im sad I dont get to do more pics of that cute little girl!! She did a good job!