Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Aaahhhhh kids............

So tonight during dinner Jake and Merissa are telling jokes. In the last joke Jake replaces the word shiz for another word, Dad asked Jake if that was the same word that the kids at school use or if they use the other one,Jake said that they say the shiz word and not the other word. (Which Randy and I both sighed inwardly thinking, OK not yet) Well Merissa says, what word dad and he says never mind, Jake says you just don't know what were talking about, and she says oh you mean for shiz, I know what you mean, Randy says how do you know, and my sweet little daughter says oh that's the word mom says when shes really mad. Like the time some guy pulled out in front of us and mom had to slam on the breaks and papers and goodies went flying all over, cause we were taking goodies to someone!! Now my wonderful husband (not) is grinning under his hand and replies, lead by example is what they say!! (eye roll) Why do kids always bring stuff like that up!! (huffy breath) I'm going to go sulk now!!
I will leave you with a couple more pages I have been working on!!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Those pages are awesome - I knew you would be great at this!! And thank you - dinner was great!!

THE KNELL CREW said...

Don't ya just hate it when they tell on ya! LOL... those pages are so cute! I have to have Sarah come and give me a lesson again this time I will take notes :)