Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Look


I am so excited about this little skirt. I have seen them on line and I have seen photographers use them in pictures, so of course I had to have one. Well I googled them for hours trying to find them well I found them alright, for $70-100. Crazy I thought I cant pay that. Well in my search a pattern on Martha Stewart.com came up. I took one look at it and thought there is no way I can make that little jewel. It looked so stinkin hard. Well you that
know me, well yeah, got it in my head and thought why not try, your out $20 bucks. Well, trying to find the fabric was a joke nobody new the difference between polyester and nylon which was what the pattern called for. So I bought it, and after I had it almost all the way cut, I was looking at the comments on the pattern and it said, "DON'T BUY POLYESTER!!" oops, the nylon doesn't run poly does so its a mess!! So Ben Franklin had a nylon tricot, that's what I bought and here is my cute skirt, yep very proud, now I want to make one for all my girls for a picture together!!

2 comments:

TisforTonya said...

way cute - never let anyone tell you that you're not uber-crafty!

Sherrie said...

Hey, these are even cuter in person!!!!! Great job girlie!!!!
Sherrie