Thursday, April 23, 2009

Loving

OK so I bought a new straightener, (did I even spell that right) a salon quality one, and oh my gosh I think it took me all of 10-15 minutes to do both girls hair which includes putting ribbon in too!! It was just so slick, and I even only had the heat turned half way, (Yeah I was a little freaked about frying their hair).
I also got my Gymboree order yesterday, I had gotten gym buck at our outlet store, and of course you cant use those at the outlet and since we don't have a regular store here I had to shop online. So I went online, got on their clearance, they had a line called butterfly, if any of you know me you know how I feel about butterflies (don't you say a word Sarah) so I found so so much cute stuff, I only had 1 gym buck but I got 4 shirts a dress a cute onsie dress thing denim shorts and a pair of socks, I added up all the prices on the tags $160. I spent $ 60 with shipping!! So cute, and the girls were just as excited as me, so they already want her to wear it so I'll take a few pictures!!

1 comment:

TisforTonya said...

I still have a mid-grade straightener - it takes forever with my girls' hair... something about all that FRIZZZ! ugh! Of course, I can't bear to spend over a hundred bucks on the one I really want :)