Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thank goodness..............

Now please don't get me wrong I love to help my children, I love being very involved, I love getting my hands on and into everything they are doing, but I am breathing a little easier now that the science fair is OVER, yep totally over, so no we don't move on to the next level, and honestly, THANK GOODNESS!! After trying to complete 3 projects, and staying up till midnight, Tuesday night. It just feels good to be done. Monica, got second but, Merissa and Jake didn't place. I actually kinda feel sorry for my kids, and I'm sure it probably wont be long when they actually beg me NOT to help any more. I'm just really not very good at school kinda stuff, I cant spell, I don't know proper placement of words or punctuation, or when to start a new paragraph, let alone science? Oh my, is that h2o and all that? Yep, not so great!! But they tried we had fun, smashed toes and bubble fights galore, they did it and we are done. So whats next, Hersey track meet tomorrow!! Now this I can do, cheer for my awesome kids!!

No comments: