Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy birthday to one amazing kid!!


I am really wondering where in the heck, the time keeps going. It

seems like my sweet boy was just born or 1 or 2 or 3 or I could keep going, I think you get the idea. I just feel like its kinda surreal, you know like all the anticipation to have a baby, when your going to go into labor, then it happens and your sitting in your hospital room looking down at this amazing little angel sent just to you, to love and teach and adore. Then it for me seems very surreal, like the big build up is over. That's kinda how I felt looking at Jake today, just not the its over part, just the wow how did we already get here feeling. This sweet boy of mine, is just one amazing kid, and I love him with all my heart and I am so so thankful that he's mine, I love you bud!

So without further ado;

The 11 things I love about you!!

1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE, (you get the idea right) that you run with me!!

2. I love that academically I don't have to worry about you, you are so smart and imaginative, it makes me so proud!
3. I love you play with your brothers and sisters, just like you would a friend, because I really think that when you are in that frame of mind that's what they are to you, a friend!!

4. I love that you play sports, and how hard you try, it makes me so proud!!

5. I love that you want to go on a mission, of course this makes me proud of you!

6. I love that you think things through, you aren't rash about your decisions.

7. I love that you love to go out camping and riding, we have such a blast!!

8. I love that you love to read, you just devour books, it runs in the family!!

9. I love that you do what I ask, and never complain!

10. I love that you are so willing to help your brothers and sisters, Just this morning as I was making your crepes you were still sleeping, and you heard MaKenna crying and you got up and came down and got her so she wouldn't be sad!!

11. I LOVE that you are MINE!!

I LOVE you my sweet boy, I am so thankful that you are such an amazing example to your brothers and sisters. It makes being your mom so easy. You are the best!! I love that we can be goofy together and just have a great time, I love that we play games together, thanks bud you rock!!

LOVE Mom

No comments: