Friday, October 31, 2008
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Sweet girl!! I am going to dedicate this post to the most amazing 7 year old little girl in the whole world!!
The 7 things I love about you!!
- My sweet Monica will do her jobs without being asked she just goes and does them!!
- Then when she is done doing her jobs that's not enough she has to go help her sister so that she can get done fast too!! (so they can play of course)
- If you look sad or upset or mad she will come up to you and put her arms around you and tell you she loves you!!
- She loves Colton almost as much as I do, she constantly saying he is just so cute, he is so cute!! She trails after him like a little mother hen!! Now that is cute!!
5. Her love of life, she just gets so excited about things, and her whole little face lights up and you cant help but feel her joy!
6. she loves her baby sister, she mothers Makenna almost as much as she mothers Colton, always saying how adorable she is!! I love that she loves her brothers and sisters with so much intensity!!
7. That she is mine for now and I'm so blessed to have this sweet angel in my home, she is such a great blessing to us!!
We will be forever blessed to have this darling girl as our own, and am so thankful for seven years ago at 7:47 a.m. to welcome her into our family, love you forever baby girl!! Kisses mommy
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
So, I don't know exactly how ready I am to talk about this yet but man, I'm so upset. I guess I will just say what I can, Michale now shares a room with Merissa and Monica, and will never have her room back!! OK so that sounded really harsh, but isn't that what happens if you sneak out of the house, with not a thought that what you are doing is wrong!!! And to make matters worse...............if that's at all, she was going into the back yard to make out with a boy, so in her eyes she wasn't sneaking out because this is her house and she was just in the back yard!!! HELLO HELLO HELLO .....................................is anyone home there, Michale HELLO, it was12:45 in the MORNING, you don't think that is sneaking then I guess I don't know what is!! As far as I'm concerned she's grounded till she's dead!!
So here is another good one!! Last week I made taco soup, the kids all really like it (except Monica everyone cant like it right, but still good odds with 7 kids), so Colton is going to town on it, well there are 3 cans of beans in it but still mom doesn't think of this, so he finishes goes out side to help dad with the 4-wheeler, well mom finishes cleaning up and I down on the computer lookin to see how I'm going to do the girls hair the next day, and then next I here, Randy getting mad mutter under his breath how he cant get anything done around here cause he has to take care of all the poop, well Colton tried to make it all the way up to my bathroom, and as he's trying to pull down his pants and get on the toilet he starts to go so he gets it in his pants on the rug and all over the toilet because he eventually got on there to finish, so Randy is throwing a fit and I go see what happened well I went to clean up the toilet and he took the rug down to the laundry, I thought there were clothes in the washer and I of course wanted to wash the rug so I told Merissa to go put the clothes in the dryer, so I finish up stairs, clean up Colton get him out of the shower get jemmies on come back down stairs and I'm thinking wow that poop smells so strong (do you see where this is going) so I go in the laundry room and I'm looking for the rug, where in the heck did he put that, I look in the washer, nope, I look in the sink, nope, OK its not on the floor, (have you figured it out yet because I hadn't) I look out side, nope, where in the heck , it stinks so bad, OH MY GOSH, yep, they were in the DRYER!! Oh my goodness was I mad!! My first thought was I need a new dryer, then of course I thought of my bank account and then screamed for Merissa, well she says that was what was in the washer and you told me to put it in the dryer!! I said well you can clean it up, (no I didn't make her clean it up, I wanted to but I didn't!!) No I did, saying bad words the whole time!!
So there you have it 3 big posts in one!!
Monday, October 27, 2008
So Sherrie, Tonya, and Kasi, all tagged me so here you go!!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:40 I know I didn't make it to the gym, bad girl!!
2. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds
3.What was the last film you saw at the cinema? You mean like a movie at the theater? Wow Hmmmm, I don't remember (does that tell you anything) Oh girls weekend is coming and were going to twilight!!
4. What is your favorite TV show? biggest looser
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Fiber one and ww yogurt mixed in
6. What is your middle name? Monica
7. What food do you dislike? Alien heads
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? I would have to say Either Carrie under wood or Taylor Swift
9. What kind of car do you drive? Ford Excursion
10. Favorite sandwich? Roast beef or The beach club at Jimmy johns
11. What characteristics do you despise?selfishness people
12. Favorite item of clothing? Capri's
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Please take me back to Hawaii!!
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Silvers, That still don't fit, 3 months after baby!
15. Where would you retire to? Where ever my kids are, I want to be near them and my grand kids
16. What was your most memorable birthday? Oh do we get birthdays I thought we just get older
17. Favorite sport to watch? basketball
18. When is your birthday? January 27Th
19. Are you a morning person or a night person? I want to be a night person but because I exercise in the morning that's trying to win
20. What is your shoe size? eek, 10
21. Pets? 1 dog
22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? My nephew just got home from Russia
23. What did you want to be when you were little? A movie star!! LOL
24. What is your favorite candy? Twix
25. What is your favorite flower? Tulips
26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Monica's birthday, Thursday
27. What are you listening to right now? Jayden wine to get his bike out!
28. What was the last thing you ate? Raspberries
29. Do you wish upon stars? yes
30. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Um, do I even need to answer PINK!!
31. How is the weather right now? beautiful and 57
32. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Randy
33. Favorite soft drink? Diet Coke
34. Favorite restaurant? Texas Road house or outback
35. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie
36. Summer or winter? Summer
37. Hugs or kisses? Kisses
38. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
39. Coffee or tea? I LOVE the smell of coffee,but I don't drink it, but I LOVE diet coke!
40. Do you want your friends to answer these questions on their blogs? sure
41. When was the last time you cried? This morning!
42. What is under your bed? Ummm, Probably a gun (for hunting my dh's)
43. What did you do last night? celebrated with my family, my nephew's homecoming
44. What are you afraid of? Spiders
45. Salty or sweet? sweet
46. How many keys on your key ring? 5
47. How many years at your current job? 16
48. Favorite day of the week? Friday
49. How many towns have you lived in? 7
50. Do you make friends easily? I try, but I think it gets harder with age
So I'm going to tag Kristelle, and Sarah, well I would tag some others but since you are private (you know who you are and you can do it anyway) I wont link you!!
Friday, October 24, 2008
Fudge Truffle Cheesecake
2 cups Hershey's semi-sweet chocolate chips
3 8oz. cream cheese softened
1 can 14oz. sweetened condensed milk
2 t vanilla
Chocolate crumb crust
crush 45 vanilla wafers
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/3 cup Hershey's cocoa
1/3 cup melted butter
Combine and press into the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan
1. Prepare crust set aside. Heat oven to 300 degrees
2. Place chocolate in microwavable bowl, 1 1/2 minutes and then stir if necessary microwave an additional 15 seconds at a time stirring after each heating just until chips are melted when stirred
3. Beat ream cheese in large bowl until fluffy, Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add melted chips, eggs and vanilla; mix well. Pour into prepared crust.
4. Bake 1 hour and 5 minutes or until center is set. Remove from oven to wire rack. With knife, loosen cake from side of pan. Cool completely; remove side of pan. Refrigerate several hours before serving. Garnish as desired.
Now in my mind its garnished with home made whipped cream sweetened with some powdered sugar and vanilla then chocolate shavings, but in my house it didn't last long enough, but if OK not if when I make this one again I will do just that!! (In fact Merissa just came to me and asked if I would make another!!)
Enjoy this one was so yummy, I had to share!!